Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

Welcome to sixth grade

Hi everyone,
This is my new Blog, especially created to keep in touch with my 6th grade students at Escuela de la Ciudad. Can you believe it is January and I am already thinking about the class that will only start in March?
Well, anyway kids, let's get ready to have a great time learning English this year! And you probably want to know what a Blog is and whether you can have your own blog.
Well, of course you can have your own. I will guide you through the process of creating your own blogs. But first let me tell you what a blog is. And, no, if you thought it was a new creature from some sci-fi film, you are wrong. A blog is like your own place in cyberspace ... a place where you can write about what you think and what you like, a place where you can post pictures and sometimes your own audio messages ... you decide what you want to add to your blog ... It is also a place you can share with friends ... so get ready to start BLOGGING!

current mood: creative

Comments:
Hi miss wesser
We´re christian and camilo(englishpepe)we would like that you leave a comment in our blog
Very interestering
your blog.
Thanks,
camilo and chris
 
Hello is english pepe again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you leave a comment??????????????????????
 
HI MISS WESER
WE ARE NACHO AND MARIANA
WE CREATER A BLOG
BYE
 
HI MISS WESSER
WE ARE NACHO AND MARIANA
WE CREATER A BLOG
BYE
 
hi miss weser i'm kpocha i want to comment that i have been doing my homwork and i realy enjoy your classes ok now i say good bye
kpocha
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
hello Ale W.
I`m Aldana Alvez.
I finish the exersises
of the triplets and the famili.
I finish the game
of the gramar gorilas and finish two exersise of the gramars links,
one of the david sperlig`s
and two of the ¿who are you?
 
hi miss wesser
i'm leandro ercoli
i do the exersice every life
bye bye
leandro
 
hi i´m Lisandro i did FAMILY QUIZ AND THERE WERE THREE.I PLAY THE GORILA´S GAME AND I WIN.
 
Hello Ale Weser:
I'm Aldana Alvez. I read "The Coyote and Mr. Snail". The answer to your question is:
BECAUSE THE SNAILS LOOKS FOR HIS EYES SINCE MR COYOTE PUT MR SNAIL'S EYES INTO HIS HEAD AND RUN OFF.
GOOD BYE AND HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
ALDI
 
Lisandro and Aldana, good work. Glad to see you are working hard.
 
Mrs wasser
i do the exersice of te present tense
god bye
leandro ercoli
 
wrs wesser
i did the exersice
who are you?5 exersice
bye bye
leandro ercoli
 
mrs wesser
i played the game grammar gorillas and i took 10 of 10
bye bye
leandro ercoli
 
Good work, Leandro ... and excellent results for what you tell me. Why don't you try to read one of the stories now?
 
mrs wesser
i did te exersice family vocabulary
Please live a message in us blog
(lisleofran)
Bye Bye
leandro ercoli
 
Leandro,
could you please send me an email to aleweser@yahoo.com.ar with the address of your blog so that I can post a message in it?

Thanks
Hope you have having a nice weekend
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?